- What is DYD?
It is a way to show someone that God loves them, that He knows them and has a specific plan and purpose for their life that will bring them joy and fulfillment like nothing else they could do on their own.
- How does DYD work?
A small team of trained individuals prays and asks God to reveal what He desires to speak to you. This will be recorded for you. You will be given a card with a number written on it for you to access your recorded message online.
- What would a message from God be like?
It will be full of hope, love, and encouragement and possibly identify things about yourself and your life. It will bring God’s perspective and insight to direct your life.
- How is this different than going to a psychic?
- The God of the entire universe who created you and knew you before you were in your mother’s womb (Psalm 139) is meeting and speaking to you. This revelation comes through His Holy Spirit.
- In 2 Peter 1:21, it says “For prophecy never had its origin in the will of man, but men spoke from God as they were carried along by the Holy Spirit”
- What do I do with what God says?
- Pray and ask God to show you the meaning of the words you heard.
- Think about the message. Think about whether there is something you need to do in order to see these words come about.
- Keep considering the meaning of the words over a long period of time. God is rarely in a hurry and He works His purposes in us over the course of our lifetime.
- Contact us and we’ll help you take the next steps toward your destiny!